CORPORATE INFORMATION - Cookies Policy
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small piece of text that websites send to the browser and are stored in the user's terminal, which can be a personal computer, a mobile phone, a tablet, etc. These files allow the website Remember information about your visit, such as the language and preferred options, which can facilitate your next visit and make the site more useful when personalizing your content. Cookies play a very important role, by improving the experience of using the Web.
How are cookies used?
By browsing this web portal the user is accepting that cookies can be installed in his terminal and that allow us to know the following information:
- Statistical information of the use of the web.
- The preferred web format for access from mobile devices.
- The latest searches performed on the web services and personalization data of these services.
- Connection data with social networks for users who access with their Facebook user.
Types of cookies used
This Web uses both temporary session cookies and permanent cookies. Session cookies store data only while the user accesses the Web and permanent cookies store the data in the terminal to be accessed and used in more than one session.
Depending on the purpose for which the data obtained through cookies are processed, the Web may use:
They are those that allow the user to navigate through the web page or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it. For example, controlling the traffic and communication of data, identifying the session, accessing the restricted access Web parts, remembering the elements that make up an order, applying for registration or participation in an event, using security features during the Navigation and store contents for the broadcast of videos or sound.
They are those that allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined in his terminal or that the user himself defines. For example, the language, the type of browser through which access to the service, the content design selected, the geolocation of the terminal and the regional configuration from which the service is accessed.
They are those that allow the effective management of advertising spaces that have been included in the website or application from which the service is provided. They allow the content of the advertisement to be adjusted so that it is relevant to the user and to avoid displaying ads that the user has already seen.
Statistical analysis cookies
They are those that allow the monitoring and analysis of the behavior of users in Web sites. The information collected through this type of cookies is used in the measurement of the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of navigation profiles of the users of said sites, in order to introduce improvements in the service in function Of the usage data that users make.
Some third-party cookies can be installed on some web pages that allow you to manage and improve the services offered. For example, Google Analytics statistical services.
How to manage cookies in the browser?
The user has the option to allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your terminal:
To adjust cookie-related permissions in the Chrome browser:
- Click on the menu in the toolbar.
- Select Settings.
- Click Show Advanced Options.
- In the "Privacy" section click the Content Settings button.
- In the "Cookies" section you can configure the options.
To adjust cookie-related permissions in the Mozilla Firefox Browser:
- At the top of the Firefox window click on the Tools menu.
- Select Options.
- Select the Privacy panel.
- In the Firefox option you can choose Use a custom configuration for the history to configure the options.
* More information about Mozilla Firefox.
To adjust cookie-related permissions in the Internet Explorer 9 Browser:
- Click on the Tools menu at the top of the Internet Explorer window.
- Select the Security tab and use the Delete browsing history option to delete the cookies. Activate the Cookies box, and then click Delete.
- Select the Security tab and use the Settings move the slider all the way up to block all cookies or fully down to allow all cookies. After that, click OK.
* More information about Internet Explorer 9.
In some browsers you can configure specific rules for managing cookies per website, which provides more precise control over privacy. This means that you can disable cookies from all sites except those you trust.